(1) We believe that the Godhead consist of three separate and distinct persons, possessing separate, distinct and recognizable personalities and qualities, perfectly united in one.
(2) We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus the only begotten son of God, the crucifixion, death, burial and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
(3) We believe in the total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, rendering them subject to god’s guilt and condemnation.
(4) We believe that repentance is a complete turning away from all sin and its deceitful pleasures; and repentance is required from every sinner before he can truly and effectively believe in Jesus with saving faith.
(5) We believe that restitution is making amends for wrongs done against fellow human beings, restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back what one has defrauded, making confession to have a conscience void of offense towards God and man-(Acts.24:16).
(6) We believe that water baptism is essential to our obedience after recognition with God. The baptism is one immersion (not three) “In the name of the father, and the son, and of the Holy Ghost Jesus commanded
(7) We believe that justification is the act of God’s grace whereby one receives forgiveness and remission of sins and is counted righteous before God through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus, and stands before God as though he never sinned. That at the time of justification, the justified is re-enacted. Regeneration means the act of God’s grace whereby the spiritual change wrought in the heart of man by his crucifixion with Christ makes him a new creature and enables him to live righteously, soberly and godly in the present evil world